Here’s a preliminary list of onsite experiences and nonprofit organizations with a presence at
Monster Energy AFTERSHOCK:
- Monster Energy Experience/Sampling: Monster Energy will be keeping all fans fueled up and ready to rock by offering free sampling on their Monster Energy viewing deck. Enjoy Monster Energy drinks from one of the best seats in the house. Make sure to check back throughout the festival for a schedule of Monster Energy’s interactive artist experiences
- Jack Daniel’s Experience: “Taste of Tennessee” invites visitors to come out and tour the nation’s oldest registered distillery from outside the Jack Daniel’s Hollow. Visitors get to see (and smell) whiskey dripping slowly through charcoal and the new oak barrels used in maturing Tennessee’s finest whiskey. The Jack Daniel’s Experience is open to all fans, 21 years old and up, for tours free of charge. Stop by the Jack Daniel’s Experience for interactive engagements throughout the weekend.
- The Music Experience: The Music Experience features all the elements that are involved in making music in a professional band setting. The interactive exhibit features guitars, basses, amps, drums, keyboards and electronic gear that are used by today’s most popular bands. The Music Experience has autograph signings and artist interactions throughout the day. Check Facebook and Instagram for the latest info on who will be hanging out at The Music Experience.
- Dyin 2 Live / Fxck Cancer: The F C Cancer Foundation’s mission is to fight cancer by raising awareness and to educate about early cancer detection, ultimately putting an end to late stage cancer diagnosis. The Dyin 2 Live wish granting program looks to enrich the lives of those fighting cancer by offering them an experience that will bring joy, hope, inspiration, and courage into their lives. In doing this, the program hopes it can help give the cancer fighter a chance to forget, even if it’s only for a day, what they are battling. The hope is that it can be used as a source of inspiration to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour.
Facebook: facebook.com/Dyin2LiveDREAMS or facebook.com/FxckCancerUSA
Instagram: @FxckCancer and @Dyin2LiveDreams
- Coors Light Sports Bar: Coors Light, World’s Most Refreshing Beer, is proud to sponsor the Monster Energy AFTERSHOCK Festival. The Coors Light Sports Bar will be showing college football games on Saturday and NFL games on Sunday, courtesy of Coors Light and Sacramento’s KHTK Sports 1140 AM. Coors Light goes to great lengths to bring you the coldest, most refreshing beer. Please remember to drink responsibly.
- Keep Golf Metal: Keep Golf Metal is a movement that encourages festival attendees to play a 9 hole putt putt course with PGA level golf clubs provided by Rife Putters and MasterFit Custom Golf Clubs. Keep Golf Metal also has apparel that features designs that fuse the rock and golf worlds together.
- MAKE YOUR MARK Graffiti Zone: This interactive graffiti art installation will showcase multiple live demonstrations and will allow AFTERSHOCK artists and fans the chance to add to the exhibit.
- Take Me Home Animal Rescue: Take Me Home is a not for profit, volunteer based foundation that has been saving the lives of homeless animals since 2001. Many families living in low-income areas cannot afford medical care, basic vaccinations, or spay/neuter surgeries for their companion animals. The donations raised help us to fund mobile veterinary hospitals to travel into these under-served areas to provide free spay and neuter, vaccinations, microchipping and administer medical care for animals in desperate need. Take Me Home also supports local animal charities. Come by the booth to help out our furry friends by buying a shirt, signed merchandise, and entering a raffle. Danny Wimmer, Founder, DWP, said, “DWP is proud to support various charities, giving them a national platform to promote their messages. We are particularly fond of Take Me Home, which advocates for animal adoption. I hope everyone stops by their booth and supports their fundraising efforts to help animals in need.” For more information, please visit: www.takemehome.tv.
- Life Looks Good On You: Monster Energy AFTERSHOCK Festival has partnered with Sacramento County Department of Regional Parks for the Life Looks Good On You life jacket water safety campaign. Danny Wimmer Presents is pledging support with Monster Energy AFTERSHOCK alumni and DWP friends to create awareness for the Life Looks Good On You campaign. So far, music artists that have joined the efforts include Sacramento’s own Deftones, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach, Pop Evil, and Avatar. Photos of band members wearing life jackets will be part of a social media campaign designed to encourage people to safely participate in water activities by sharing photos of themselves and friends wearing life jackets.
- LTD (Living The Dream) Foundation: A portion of all Monster Energy AFTERSHOCK ticket fees will be donated to Living the Dream. LTD Foundation bridges the music industry together with fans who are fighting terminal illnesses by giving them All Access VIP experiences backstage with their favorite bands and artists.
Monster Energy AFTERSHOCK is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, a producer of some of the biggest rock festivals in America, including Rock On The Range, Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville, Monster Energy Fort Rock, Monster Energy Carolina Rebellion, LOUDER THAN LIFE, Northern Invasion, Monster Energy Rock Allegiance, Chicago Open Air, Houston Open Air, and more.
Sponsors for Monster Energy AFTERSHOCK include: Monster Energy, Jack Daniel’s, Coors Light, The Music Experience, Keep Golf Metal, Sound Exchange, Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Fxck Cancer, Take Me Home, KHTK, 98Rock, and SoHo Concessions.