Calling all ghouls, monsters, and creatures of the night.
Wednesday 13, who mixes punk rock and metal with kitschy horror imagery and who is formerly one-half of The Murderdolls braintrust, is back on the scene and there is lots of activity taking place in his blood-spattered world.
Wednesday 13 will embark on a tour this fall, traversing the U.S. in September and October. One-Eyed Doll will serve as direct support for the entire tour. The Things They Carried will appear from September 8 through October 8, while Gabriel and the Apocalypse will join the tour October 9 through October 22.
“I’m really excited for the upcoming U.S. tour,” Wednesday 13 told Loudwire, who exclusively revealed the news of the tour. “We are hitting a lot of places that we haven’t been in a while. This will also be our last tour on this album cycle before we take a short break and get ready for the new album and new tour next year. I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone on the road to Halloween.”
Wednesday 13 will perform two shows in London at the Garage on October 28 and 29 to celebrate the 10-year anniversary for his 2006 album Fang Bang. There is also a special show on Halloween Night at the world-famous Whiskey A Go Go with Michale Graves.
In addition to this heavy duty touring schedule, Wednesday 13 will enter the studio in August with producer Chris “Zeuss” Harris to work on the seventh Wednesday 13 album Condolences, which is the follow-up to 2015’s Monsters of the Universe. Zuess has also worked with Wednesday 13 and guitarist Roman on the 2010 Murderdolls album, Women & Children Last.
Condolences is slated for an April 2017 release.
“I can’t tell you how excited we are to work with Zuess again,” Wednesday 13 furthered. “We’ve been talking about it for years and now we’re gonna finally make it happen. We had such a great time working with him on the Murderdolls album a while back. This will be our heaviest album to date and I can’t wait to see what we come up with working alongside Zuess.”
Wednesday 13 will release a live DVD later this year titled Almost Dead: LIVE. The release will feature live, acoustic, and backstage footage from the past few years’ worth of touring in the U.K. and from the Monsters of The Universe Tours in Europe.
WEDNESDAY 13 TOUR DATES:
- 9/8 — The Pin Spokane, WA
- 9/9 — El Corazon | Seattle, WA
- 9/11 — Falls Venue | Idaho Falls, ID
- 9/13 — Pub Station | Billings, MT
- 9/14 — Sunshine Studios | Colorado Springs, CO
- 9/15 — Marquis Theater | Denver, CO
- 9/16 — Gabes | Iowa City, IA
- 9/17 — Diesel Lounge | Chesterfield, MI
- 9/18 — The Agora Theater | Cleveland, OH
- 9/19 — Emerson Theater | Indianapolis, IN
- 9/20 — Skully’s Music Diner | Columbus, OH
- 9/22 — Rockpile | Toronto, Canada
- 9/23 — Rockpile | Toronto, Canada
- 9/24 — The Brass Monkey | Ottawa, Canada
- 9/25 — Harmony House | Webster, NY
- 9/27 — Marlin Room at Webster Hall | New York City, NY
- 9/29 — Brighton Bar | Long Branch, NJ
- 9/30 — Tubby’s Nightclub | Duncannon, PA
- 10/1 — Hard Rock Cafe | Philadelphia, PA
- 10/2 — SHOCK FEST | Sinking Spring, PA
- 10/4 — G|Boones | Boonesboro, MD
- 10/5 — Amos’ Southend | Charlotte , NC
- 10/6 — V Club | Huntington, WV
- 10/7 — The Concourse at The International | Knoxville, TN
- 10/8 — Ground Zero | Spartanburg, SC
- 10/9 — Purgatory at The Masquerade | Atlanta, GA
- 10/11 — Jack Rabbits | Jacksonville, FL
- 10/12 — Sidebar Theater | Tallahassee, FL
- 10/13 — The State Theatre | St Petersburg, FL
- 10/15 — The Korova | San Antonio, TX
- 10/16 —Dirty Dog Bar | Austin, TX
- 10/20 — Juggernaut Lounge | Gallup, NM
- 10/21 — Club Red | Mesa, AZ
- 10/22 — Vampd | Las Vegas, NV
- 10/31 — Whisky A Go Go | West Hollywood, CA (with Michale Graves)